mandag 20. april 2009

i will warn you...




Jesus lives, there is a heaven and a hell, and both places are more real than we are experiencing here on Earth. it is your choice, where you will spend your eternity.
hell is a place with only torture every minute, every second, and it does never end.
God threw me in hell that I tell below, my experiences. because I was full of sin, he showd me Where people end up, when they have Not accepted Jesus christ ,as their Savior and Lord.
None of sin release into the kingdom of God
hell is real, and Jesus lives
one day it may be too late, jesus loves you. he do not want anyone to go to hell, but you choose it yourself
there is no God there to protect you, there are no angels, only Satan and his demons, that tortures you every second,it's real,If you go to hell,and haven't accepted jesus christ,Then it's too late.
God Threw me in hell, that I should warn people that there is a place called hell.
you never know when you die, If you die without having Jesus in your heart, are you on the way to hell.



jesus loves you,God is love, without him there is no hope

1 kommentarer:

perlen sa...

sanne ord dette.Fint bilde av Jesus.Det er så viktigt å leve i lyset hver dag,leve i herrens fred og glede,holde seg nær til ham hver dag.Tenk så stort at vi er frelst.Gud velsigne deg jenta mi.. masse klemmer fra mamma